Wavex Detailing Master, Dual Action Polisher Machine for Car Detailing, Polishing and Buffing
Wavex Auto Care brings your way the all new and improved Pro Series Detailing Master Dual Action Polisher Machines. With an absolutely cool black and grey look coupled with power high-performance heat-resistant machines and a 860 W power output, the Wavex Detailing Master Dual Action Polisher Machine is a must have for all seasoned detailing professionals along with those individuals who are just opening their very own detailing centers. The Wavex Detailing Master Dual Action Polisher Machines are available in two uber-cool variants namely the DA-15 Pro and the DA-21 Pro. The DA-15 Pro comes with a 5-inch backing plate whereas the DA-21 Pro comes with a 6-inch backing plate. Both the aforementioned machines have 6 variable speeds that begin at 2000 OPM (orbits per minute) and go straight up to 5800 OPM. The best part about these dual-action polisher machines is the fact that they are extremely light in weight weighing a meager 2.7 kilograms. Compared to other conventional dual action polisher machines that are available in the market, our range of pro series dual action polisher machines have an impressive 4-meter length power cord, ‘D’ shaped and an additional flat grip handle all of which contribute towards our dual action polisher machine being an absolutely ergonomically savvy polisher machine. Besides the above-listed features, the Wavex Detailing Master Dual Action Polisher Machines come with a 220-240 voltage and 50-60 Hz frequency, electronic speed control, variable speed trigger and pre-installed backing plate that firmly holds on to Velcro backs of polishing pads. These dual-action polisher machines are best suited for automotive paint correction, waxing, polishing and for the removal of minor scratches and swirl marks. Wavex Auto Care also provides a 6-month comprehensive warranty (from the date of its purchase) with its online warranty registration that facilitates the replacement of worn-out parts caused due to natural use.
- High performance powerful and professional dual action polisher machine with a 5800 top speed OPM, low noise production, with heat resistance that allows for prolonged working time.
- Consists of excellent motors and ergonomic designs which makes it excellent for polishing, removing swirls, scratches and minor paint defects from painted surfaces.
- 6 variable speed allows for you to adjust the orbital speed of the machine as per your detailing needs. #2 and #3 for application of waxes and sealants, #4 and #5 for paint correction.
- Dual action polisher machine comes with two detachable handles that reduce application fatigue and can be used as per grip convenience/ comfort making it ideal for use during longer lengths of time.
- Extremely light weight yet durable dual action polisher machines that are available in two options of 15 mm and 21mm each with an extremely powerful 860 W power output.