Best Ceramic Coating Manufacturer In India
Are you a professional who's looking to purchase and use the best ceramic coatings in the market for your client's cars and bikes? Look no further as you've arrived at the right section! WaveX Auto Care is proud to be the No.1 manufacturer of ceramic coatings in India.
WaveX Auto Care are proud to manufacture its own range of pre ceramic coatings products, >10H Graphene Ceramic Coatings, 9H Quartz + SiO2 Ceramic Coatings and post ceramic coating maintenance products. The products have been explained at greater lengths below.
What is Ceramic Coating?
Recently, the term ceramic coatings have been gaining a lot of popularity in the auto detailing scene. Vehicle owners are now constantly searching for the best options available in ceramic coatings for their vehicles but the real question that arises is- what is ceramic coating?
Besides being called ceramic coatings, they are also known by several other names such as glass coatings, nano coatings, silica coatings, hydrophobic coatings etc. Ceramic coating are basically a semi-permanent, non-metallic, inorganic and protective clear coating for vehicles that can be applied to various vehicle components. Besides being used on glossy painted cars and bikes, ceramic coatings can also be used in various industries such as marine and architecture. The reason for its immense popularity is due to its extremely high gloss, scratch/ swirl preventions, easy to clean/ maintain properties and protection against adverse weather conditions.
Ceramic coating are primarily made up of three components:
- Resin (polymeric material that build-up the backbone of coating)
Ceramic coatings are combinations of scientifically advanced polymers and silicone dioxides. Ceramic coatings form a tough, durable, high gloss armor for vehicle’s exterior surfaces. Ceramic coatings prevent UV damage, scratches, swirl marks, discolouration etc. on vehicle clear coats furthermore, it forms a superior hydrophobic coating on the vehicle’s exterior surfaces which prevents rusting and corrosion.
Ceramic coatings are much stronger and more durable than any other traditional auto care coatings. An excellent ceramic coating chemical can last up to several years. In addition to the aforementioned benefits, ceramic coatings also provide vehicles with chemical resistance. Generally, it is advised that ceramic coatings should be applied to vehicles with the assistance of professional auto detailers. Some detailers and detailing enthusiasts are of the view that ceramic coatings are a better alternative to other traditional auto care coatings/ products in terms of longevity, protection, gloss etc.
What is the science behind ceramic coatings?
As described earlier, ceramic coatings are primarily made up of resins, solvents and additives + SiO2 (Silicone Dioxide). This formulation works at a microscopic or 'nano' level when applied to the vehicle's surface.
When the ceramic coating is applied to the car or bike's surface after it is corrected and treated with pre-ceramic coating products like those mentioned in this page, it binds to the vehicle's clear coats.
Clear coats when inspected at a microscopic level consist of several 'micro pores'. Since Ceramic Coatings consist of nanoparticles, these nano particles find their way inside these 'micro pores'. The solvents present in these coatings dry up and evaporate leaving behind these nano particles within the clear coat's micropores. When the ceramic coating starts curing, it hardens forming a slick and smooth transparent sheeting on the applied surfaces.
It is this very phenomenon that provides ceramic coated cars or bikes with a slick, smooth, hydrophobic, dust and swirls resistance whereas it is silicone dioxide that is responsible for providing the vehicles with a high gloss finish.
What is Graphene?
Graphene is a by-product of carbon that when inspected at a microscopic level has a hexagonal shape. It can be termed as something that is responsible for building 'graphite'. Graphene is one of the most durable substances out there. Its hardness, thermal resistance, flexibility, electric conductivity, etc. are a few of its properties that make it one of the most reliable and sought-after substances in the world today.
Graphene Ceramic Coating vs Ceramic Coating
Ceramic coatings have now been around for many years but as of late, there has been a new interest that has been generated since the inception of graphene ceramic coatings.
This in turn has led many to ask about the differences between old ceramic coatings and graphene ceramic coatings.
We've thoroughly explained what ceramic coatings are and the science behind ceramic coatings. Talking about graphene ceramic coatings, since they are infused with graphene, one of the hardest and sturdiest substances present on our planet, it is pretty evident that graphene ceramic coatings are going to have some sort of edge over regular ceramic coatings.
When talking about the physical properties of graphene ceramic coatings, they tend to be more flexible when compared to their counterparts i.e regular ceramic coatings. This makes them less susceptible to cracking or chipping.
(Note: When talking about the WaveX 9H Quartz + SiO2 ceramic coating, it too has been developed in such a manner that it too is less susceptible to cracking and chipping thus outperforming other conventional ceramic coatings in the market)
Graphene ceramic coatings tend to have a far superior hydrophobic effect compared to ordinary ceramic coatings hence making them less prone to hard water spots and scaling.
Graphene ceramic coatings not only tend to have an excellent high gloss finish to them post application but as mentioned earlier, the presence of graphene enables them to be far more durable that general ceramic coatings. They offer applied surfaces with a higher scratch resistance, swirl resistance, thermal resistance and longevity. When speaking about the WaveX 10H Graphene Ceramic Coatings, its effects last up to 5 Years and it grades a perfect 10 on the Mohs scale of mineral hardness. When a triple coat of this impeccable Graphene + SiO2 coating is done on the vehicle's surfaces, it provides them with an unparalleled supreme showroom finish and looks.
The recommended method and procedure for prepping a vehicle before the application of the ceramic coating is the same for both graphene ceramic coatings and regular ceramic coatings and so is its application process, curing time and general maintenance guidelines.
Best ceramic coating in the market?
There are many impeccable auto detailing brands out there that offer excellent ceramic coating kits/ chemicals which provide wonderful results however, the best ceramic coatings in the market are the WaveX 10H Graphene + SiO2 Ceramic Coating and the WaveX 9H Quartx+ SiO2 Ceramic Coating Kit. The reason why this is the best ceramic coating kit in the auto detailing industry is because of the following points:
10H Graphene Ceramic Coating
- Scientifically advanced monocrystalline Si02+ Graphene infused coating developed to guard your vehicle against weather, pollutants, chemicals and UV rays.
- 10H hardness ultra-durable coating that provides a protective barrier when applied to paint, glass headlights, chrome, wheels, trims, vinyl wraps and much more.
- Long lasting coating that provides >5 years protection and gives high gloss, super hydrophobic, scratch, thermal, oxidation and graffiti resistance effect on your vehicle’s surface.
- Fireproof, heat resistant super coating with a honeycomb graphene structure who’s thickness increases with the application of additional layers.
- Kit consists of 30 ml WaveX Graphene Ceramic Coating Bottle, ultra-soft small size premium microfiber cloths, one 350 gsm microfiber cloth, one coating applicator pad and an instruction manual.
9H Quartz + SiO2 Ceramic Coating
- 9H Quartz Ceramic Coating Kit for cars and bikes from WaveX Auto Care
- Kit consists of a 9H quartz ceramic coating frosted bottle solution, premium suede applicator cloths, foam applicator pad and a 40 x 40 cm, 350 GSM microfiber cloth.
- Provides a high gloss, hydrophobic coating, swirl, scratch, thermal and graffiti resistance.
- Offers 3+ years of protection
- For best results, use WaveX Strip Wash Shampoo, Iron & Fallout Remover, Clay Bar Kit, Rubbing Compound and Coating Prep before the application of our 9H quartz Ceramic Coating.
How to apply ceramic coatings?
This is one process that requires the assistance of professional auto detailers. Ceramic coatings are not applied to vehicle surfaces directly. A vehicle must be prepped before the application of the coating to the vehicle’s exteriors. The prepping procedure is as follows:
A vehicle must be washed and cleaned in a manner in which it is stripped of all pre-existing waxes, polishes, sealants or glaze. This is done using a vehicle washing shampoo called the WaveX Strip Wash Shampoo. This isn’t your average vehicle wash shampoo rather, it is a professional auto detailing shampoo that strips off any pre-existing waxes, sealants, glaze, polishes etc. For best results, it is advised that this shampoo should be applied using the traditional bucket wash method.
Once you’ve washed your vehicle, it is advised that you use a detailing clay bar to remove all/ any contamination that is present on your vehicle’s paint. If you work or reside in an area that tends to have a high level of iron contamination then you could use the WaveX Iron and Fallout remover before you use the WaveX Clay Bar Kit to remove iron, fallout and other industrial contamination from the exterior surfaces of your vehicle. Using these two auto detailing products are an essential process of vehicle prep as ceramic coatings tend to bind to vehicle’s paint which means that if there are any contamination or unwanted dust/ dirt particles present in the vehicle’s paint, they will be sealed within the paint due to the ceramic coating. Detailing clay act as ‘contamination magnets’ that attract unwanted particles and even out the vehicle’s painted surfaces.
Upon inspecting your vehicle closely after the above two steps, you will notice the presence of swirls and minor scratches. It is important to remove these paint defects before coating your vehicle and the recommended products for this job are WaveX’s range of rubbing compounds. Rubbing compounds remove paint defects, even the vehicle’s paint and provide the vehicle with a mirror gloss finish.
The final step is using a coating prep spray such as the WaveX Pre Treatment Spray. In the initial days of auto detailing, auto detailers used isopropyl alcohol, caustic detergents, highly concentrated degreasers or dish wash soaps to strip pre-existing polishes, waxes, sealants or glaze off of the vehicle’s surface and to prep it for the ceramic coating process however, using the aforementioned items are not recommended as in the long run, they can overly dry vehicle paints and could even damage clear coats. Using a pre coating spray such as the WaveX Pre Treatment Spray removes any leftover contaminations or leftover waxes, polishes or unwanted residues that could prove to be a hindrance in the application of ceramic coatings to vehicles.
Pre-Ceramic Coating Products
WaveX Graphene Wash Shampoo
- Scientifically developed Graphene Ceramic Wash Shampoo infused with graphene resins.
- Powerful vehicle wash shampoo that removes dust, dirt and grime without spoiling or harming your vehicle’s existing coating, wax or sealants.
- Recommended washing shampoo for ceramic coated vehicles. Removes unwanted contaminants without effecting the ceramic coating.
- Super foam producing high suds shampoo that can be with manual bucket washes and foam cannons.
- Available in a 650 ml pack size.
WaveX Maxximus Graphene Ceramic Paste Wax
- Evens light scratches and swirl marks on painted vehicle surfaces.
- SiO2 and graphene infused formulation provides an impeccable hydrophobic coating.
- Regular application of the Maxximus Wax prevents paint damage, hard water spot, scratches, swirl marks, oxidation, fading etc.
- Offers a deep mirror gloss, unlike nothing you have ever seen.
- Comes in a premium 160 gm pack size.
WaveX Ceramic Liquid Wax
- Advanced liquefied ceramic wax infused with SI02. Allows effective bonding of wax to paint and ceramic particles.
- Seals vehicle paint, providing long-lasting protective coat. Repels debris and contamination.
- Offers a smooth finish whilst providing a brilliant shine.
- Use this to provide vehicle’s surfaces with a hydrophobic coating and protection against hard water spots, UV rays, discolouration and fading.
- Can be used manually or with the WaveX W-15 Dual Action Polisher Machine.
Bulk Purchase of Ceramic Coatings
WaveX Auto Care offers professional auto detailers the option of purchasing the WaveX >10H Graphene Ceramic Coating and the WaveX 9H Quartz + SiO2 Ceramic Coating in bulk quantities at extremely competitive prices for their respective businesses/ detailing centers. If you are an auto detailing professional and would like to know more, you could contact our team via our toll-free number: 1800-274-0076.